Our Konjac Sponge is 100% natural and biodegradable. It is the perfect budget friendly way to clean your face and body. It is gentle enough to use on many skin types, even babies. It is a great way to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells.
Konjac comes from the Asian plant Amorphophallus konjac. This plant has been used for centuries in Asia. The Konjac Sponge contains glucomannan which is considered to be a natural herb that can help to improve skin health and to reduce the appearance of acne and blackheads.
Konjac Sponges Benefits:
Charcoal Konjac Sponges – Good for acne prone skin. Best for those with oily skin.
Use of Konjac Sponge:
- You can use the Konjac Sponge with or without a facial cleanser. It is not necessary to use a cleansing agent. It can also be used to remove makeup.
- Before use, soak your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze between your flatten hands to remove any excess water and gently rub on your skin in a circular motion.
- Although you can use the sponge every day, if you are a newbie, exfoliate at least once or twice a week. Depending on how often you use it, you will need to replace it every 2 to 3 months.
- After using your Konjac Sponge, make sure to remove excess water. Put it in between your hands and press down until the excess water is gone. Hang it up to dry. Do Not Wring Out! This will damage your sponge. When the sponge dries, it will harden.
- Dip your Konjac sponge in a pot of boiling water for a minute to sanitize it.
- Put your clean Konjac sponge in the refrigerator for one hour. This will help it last a little longer.
- Never leave the sponge in water or the shower.
The color sponge you receive may vary slightly due to lighting when products were taken.