Our woodsy smelling turmeric body butter will help bring back your bright skin. It is enriched with nourishing shea butter and apricot kernel oil. This combination helps to moisturize dry skin.
Benefits of Ingredients:
- Turmeric powder has been used for centuries in India. It has curcumin which is a natural anti-inflammatory compound. It aids in increasing the antioxidants in the body. It also helps to brighten dark spots on the skin.
- Apricot kernel oil helps to moisturize skin.
- Turmeric essential oil is used by many people for skin lightening because it has been shown to decrease the appearance of hyperpigmentation as well as wrinkles. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It helps to promote a sense of balance.
- Sandalwood essential oil helps to promote mental clarity. It’s high in antioxidants and can help to reduce damage caused by free radicals.
- Lavender essential oil is one of the most versatile oil used in aromatherapy. It promotes relaxation and is used to soothe many different skin disorders.
A little goes a long way. Just add a little of the body butter to your dry hands and rub on your body. It’s best when used right after a shower or bath.
Our body butter is:
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Soy Free
- Cruelty Free
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Santalum Album Oil (Sandalwood oil), Curcuma Longa Root (Turmeric) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Note: The product you receive may be slightly darker or lighter than the product pictured above due each product being handmade in small batches and due to lighting at the time the photos were taken.